Download this app and don’t waste your time and money searching the internet and trying to find out how to tie a decent knot on your own. Here they are - tens of tie knots from classical Windsor knot to extravagant and ultra rare Krasny Hourglass knot, presented in clear instructions and diagrams together with simple explanations.
– just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!Helpful
– now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.Innovative
– don’t be boring with your ties! We have lots of amazing, unique, creative and cool tie knots for you to try out and get innovative with your look!
Other great features:
• great choice of popular tie knots. You’ll learn how to tie knots such as classical Windsor knot, Four-in-hand, Simple double, and also extravagant styles such Eldredge, Trinity, Ediety or Merovingian, Krasny Hourglass, Boutonniere knots and many more!
more than 26 knots (13 for free) - for any occasion! Classical tie knots such as Windsor are perfect for official events and extravagant tie knots for weddings and parties with friends.
Different cool hanky folds to complete your look! Look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• great but simple design - nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely. The new app How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties. If you don’t have much practice in making necktie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
To tie a beautiful necktie knot easily and quickly - with How to Tie a Tie this is real!
android.permission.CAMERA used for mirror background mode.